Our Forthcoming Projects and Plans
We believe that every child has the right to go to school and more importantly continue his study. Poverty should not come as a hindrance during their journey towards a meaningful life; towards this objective, we have resolved, to the best of our ability, to reach out with a helping hand, to the children from the economically weaker sections of the society, so that they fulfil their individual dreams and contribute in increasing the national literacy rates.
Continuing on this journey, we plan to scale our activities of reaching out to many more such deserving students to help them pursue their education and life dreams. Further, in consonance with the Government of India’s stellar initiative of “Beti Padao Beti Bachao”, we also propose to focus on education and support for the girl child in particular.
- Sustained financial assistance to girl and tribal students studying in various schools in and around Mumbai till completion of 10+2 education; to ensure their educational proficiency and make themselves independent and self- sufficient;
- Expand our reach to needy and deserving individual students across multiple states in India and increase the number of beneficiaries to 100 students by end of March, 2021 and about 500 by FY 2022.
- Organize food and garment distribution for needy and destitute on various occasions through the calendar year targeting 500 people during FY 21.
- Identify and provide support to five children talented in sports from Mumbai
- Long Term Plan- Adopt a Residential School in a Rural/Tribal area in Maharashtra and ensure adequate resources are made available for meeting their daily necessity and good health to pursue their education.
In order to achieve the above, Prachesta Trust would need to significantly augment its donor base and not restrict itself only to one time individual donors as has been the case till now. Accordingly, we would need to reach out to corporates, other institutions, larger trusts and a regular base of HNI donors to sustain our ongoing activities.
Why choos us
- Educational Support
- Relief of the Poor
- Promote art & culture