Our Forthcoming Projects and Plans
We believe that every child has the right to go to school and more importantly continue his study. Poverty should not come as a hindrance during their journey towards a meaningful life; towards this objective, we have resolved, to the best of our ability, to reach out with a helping hand, to the children from the economically weaker sections of the society, so that they fulfil their individual dreams and contribute in increasing the national literacy rates.
Continuing on this journey, we plan to scale our activities of reaching out to many more such deserving students to help them pursue their education and life dreams. Further, in consonance with the Government of India’s stellar initiative of “Beti Padao Beti Bachao”, we also propose to focus on education and support for the girl child in particular.
- Adopt twenty orphan (20) girl students) residing in a boarding school in Ambernath (East) till they complete their education at least up to 10+2 level (junior college) to ensure their educational proficiency and make themselves independent and self- sufficient;
- Sustained financial assistance to 25 identified Tribal children studying in various schools in and around Mumbai till completion of 10+2 education;
- Expand our reach to needy and deserving individual students across multiple states in India and increase the number of beneficiaries to 100 students by end of March, 2020.
- Adopt a Residential School in a Rural/Tribal area in Maharashtra and ensure adequate resources are made available for meeting their daily necessity and good health to pursue their education.
- Organize garment distribution camps for needy and destitute on various occasions through the calendar year targeting 200 people for the next two years.
- Provide support to talented kids in various sports fields to be identified from slum areas of Mumbai
In order to achieve the above, Prachesta Trust would need to significantly augment its donor base and not restrict itself only to one time individual donors as has been the case till now. Accordingly, we would need to reach out to corporates, other institutions, larger trusts and a regular base of HNI donors to sustain our ongoing activities.
Why choos us
- Educational Support
- Relief of the Poor
- Promote art & culture